Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Miss Lori


This is my friend, Lori. We met while I was a social worker with the Pre-K program in Georgia. We quickly became friends. She is the sweetest, kindest, most southern girl in the world. If she met you, you would feel like you had known her your whole life.

We quickly bonded over our dogs and went on long walks together. We took our dogs to puppy training classes. The stories from those classes are hilarious. We had a blast. Her dog, Zoey, was a star student. Willie got uhhh....most improved.

She recently met her Prince Charming. I haven't met him yet and I hate that. But everyone that met him thinks he's perfect for her.

She asked me to be in her wedding March. I can't wait and I'm so honored. She knows everyone in Troup County, so it's a big deal for me to be included in the wedding.

I'm so happy for her. Her fiance is such a lucky guy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: