Today, I am 31.
Let's talk about 31 things that are blessings to me!
1. Laura sent me 2 ticket codes to HSM3. I guess it's a blessing. At least Maggie thinks it's a blessing.
2. Steven is a great husband. I love him even when he when he annoys the crap out of me.
3. Maggie Moo is a wonderful daughter. She is so sweet. We sat outside tonight and looked at the stars. Then, we pretended like we were on an airplane ride and she was the pilot. She is so fun and sweet.
4. J had a great day today. She is very sweet and is really trying to let us in and love her.
5. R is a total sweetheart. He is snuggly and sweet. He will wave and smile at anyone who looks at him while we are out.
6. Willie. I love that dog. He is so funny and gentle with the kids.
7. Maybe this was a bad idea. I'm bored with this list.
8. Oh wait, my mom. I like her, too. She is like awesome and stuff.
9. Scrapbooking is fun, too.
10. Okay, does anyone really want to read this? I'd better go.Steven needs to take me to breakfast in the morning...hint, hint.