Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3

I'm being a good Christian mama tonight and plopped all 3 of them on the floor of the living room in front of Daniel in the Lion's den (veggie tales version). This was after dinner and a baths.

R woke up this morning and Steven said it looked like an alien landed on his head. He had so much green stuff coming out of every place in his head. He had the worst case of pink eye that I have ever seen. It was horrible.

I started calling numbers and finally got in touch with the doctor's office and made an appt. I called and cancelled the babysitter for today.

Loaded up the kids and headed to the doctor's office. It was a different doctor. I love her. She listened to me and thanked me for fostering. She said that it was important for me to pray. It was awesome. Got some medicine for R.

Headed home and attended to sick, whiny kids all day.

Steven's at a meeting and I bathed and fed the kids. I turned in Veggie Tales for them. They are relaxing and singing with Bob and Larry.

It was a good day, but I am really tired. I think I am getting sick. But, if I got sick, it would be all of us for Steven to take care of. And I don't wanna be sick on my birthday.

No comments: