Wednesday, October 8, 2008

3 is more than 1

Whoa. Who knew my life would be so busy? We have recently taken in 2 foster children. They are both under 3 years old. I won't be posting their pictures on my blog for safety reasons, but believe me....they are cute. If you know me, send me an email and I can forward you some pics.

MOPS has come to the rescue again and is bringing meals to us this week. It's such a relief to not have to worry about what to have for dinner.

We went to the pumpkin patch today and had a blast. I was a little scattered though following 3 kids around in 3 different directions.

I'd better go. They are out of eyesight...makes me nervous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok when they are out of eyesight. It's when they are QUIET and out of eyesight that you know there is real trouble! Glad to hear that things are going well!

Noah said...

Who knew you could get so much by giving so much of yourself away? :) I'm glad y'all are doing well.

Bug said...

Hang in there. Memaw will be there in December. I wonder what kind of birthday cake J wants?
Memaw