Saturday, May 10, 2008

Let's make a list

In honor of my mom, the greatest list maker of all time. Let's make a list of things that have happened today.

* Maggie and I joined the church board this morning for breakfast. Daniel made puffy pancakes. It was so yummy!
* We went to the pool at the gym. We had so much fun. Maggie and I were the only ones there and it was so relaxing. It's an indoor pool. I kind of like that. We don't have to worry about sunscreen.She is getting to be a good little swimmer.
* We came home and I made her an icecream cone that was upside down like a clown. That was so hilariously funny to my 4 year old!
* We watched Muppets take Manhatten. I found it on ebay. I love it! I can sing along with most of it. The Muppet Babies are on it and the rats dance on butter on the skillet!
*I mailed a box to my mom on Thursday and she got it today. Shocking! Cross country mail is pretty fast.
* I ordered some bows for Maggie from:

Very cute bows and so cheap!
* Steven came home and cut the grass and Maggie played and colored.
* I went to Wal*Mart and bought dinner and supplies to make these.

It's kind of hard to see the detail, but I made her some Ariel tennis shoes for our trip to Disney world at the end of the month. It was a lot of fun making them.
*Then, Maggie fell asleep at 5:30. That could be another fun byproduct of going to the pool.
*Steven grilled mahi mahi for us on the grill for a late supper. It was super yummy.
*Just a great day!

No comments: