Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The other things

I remembered what I forgot.

1. Willie is walking on his back leg.WOOT. Willie got really hurt in the backyard during clean up day at church. We had a babysitter over here and about 2.5 million kids over here playing. Willie got hurt. After 2 weeks of limping, we took him to the doctor. After an X-ray, we found out that he had torn his ACL. We could have surgery to fix it but it was very expensive. We decided not to have it. It was a really hard decision. Well, today, he has started putting weight on it again. He's acting like a puppy. Like he really feels better. He sometimes just tiptoes on it, but he seems to feel better. I'm so happy.

2. We are going to DW (have I mentioned that?!) and on Sunday, one of my best friends from Georgia College, Laura, will be there! She and Sam are going on a weekend trip to DW, so we are going to meet them at the Rainforest Cafe. Maggie is so excited to meet her. I have told Maggie about Laura and she was so happy when I told her today. I can feel the excitement building and building in Maggie! It's going to be so much fun to catch up with Laura!

No comments: