Thursday, August 14, 2008

Maggie doesn't feel good

She is such a healthy girl. She is rarely sick. Last night, I noticed that she was sniffing a lot and sneezing, too.

This morning, she slept in really late and asked me for her "booger medicine" aka mucinex. We didn't have any and she begged me to take her to walmart to buy some medicine. That was my sign that she really didn't feel good. I have to sit on top of her if I need to give her some medicine, so if she was asking for medicine, she must not feel good.

We came home and she happily took the medicine and got in bed. She is watching a movie we rented from Red Box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, the girls and I have had some serious allergies crop up within the last few days. Started us on Zyrtec yesterday. Hope she feels better soon! Unlike Maggie, the second Lilianne hears the word "medicine", she starts faking a cough. lol

Anonymous said...

I hope that Maggie feels much better asap.