Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday

Today, Maggie and I took Patrick to preschool. Then, we went to Starbucks. Maggie took about 7000 pics of her American Girl mini dolls in various poses around Starbucks. Then, I took her to school. She is not thrilled with school right now. She's been in class for about a week and they are having to move kids around. She loves her teacher and now she has to get used to a new teacher.

After I dropped her off, I went back to Starbucks to meet Brenda. Yes, I went to Starbucks twice today. Here's the weird part. I didn't get coffee. I just didn't want it. How bizarre.

We had a great visit until it was time for us to go get kids and run more errands.I found a bucket of figs by the front door. Figs are interesting. What do I do with them?

 I picked up Patrick from school and we came home. I found a great tent for him today and I tried to put it together for him. But, it was too much for me. I swear, I have no spatial ability at all.

We took a nap and went to get the girls.Maggie went to Memaw's house and I got a super burrito for Steven and I to share for dinner. Steven put together the tent and Patrick's watching Sword in the Stone.

I loved this movie when I was a kid. I can quote it word for word. Isn't that annoying? I'm trying to refrain from quoting it all.  I loved this one and Robin Hood (the cartoon one with the rabbits).

Oh and Patrick (the kid who never ate anything) ate two hotdogs, a grilled cheese, mac and cheese, popcorn and a chocolate popsicle. And he wants another snack.


No comments: