Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The view from the back seat

Today, I was in the back seat on my mom's van. Patrick was in the middle row in his car seat and Maggie was in the seat next to him. Maggie was listening to music on my old phone and Patrick was swinging his legs and babbling. They weren't really interacting with each other.

Maggie reached out her finger to Patrick without saying a word. Patrick grabbed on to her finger with his chubby little hand and they just stayed like that for a few minutes. He looked over at her and grinned a big grin.

I wonder how many times things like that happen and I miss them from my view in the driver's seat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cute! I love kids :D

If they knew you were watching, they would have screamed at each other, though ;)

beth said...

You're probably right, Noah. I actually kept my mouth shut and just enjoyed the moment even though I wanted the front seat to see what was happening!