Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another story of how my daughter is brilliant

Sorry if you are tired of these, I'm just afraid I will forget if I don't write them down.

Today, we were listening to HSM3's soundtrack in the car because she has a goal to memorize all of the music. I asked her a question about the high school and if it was East High or West High. I couldn't remember. She said, "hmmm....well, I think that they are in California (actually, they are in AZ, but that's not the point!). And they had to order those really cool costumes from the east and have them shipped to the west."

I asked her where California was and she said "on the west". Isn't that crazy?! I remember being confused by that when I had a test on it in the 1st or 2nd grade. I couldn't ever remember which was east and which was west.

Yep, she's brilliant.

2 comments:

Bug said...

Well, my daughter is also brilliant. She is the one who taught me how to remember which exit to take when heading home from Granddaddy Jim's house. She said: "Take the west exit because you are going toward West Point." DUH!

Preelgully yours
Memaw
Preelgul is the random word I have to type in to send this

Valerie said...

Beth, I promise you that no one gets tired of your Maggie stories : )
In fact, when I read them I always make Phillip stop what he is doing so that I can also read it to him, we get a big kick out of how darn cute she is!