Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The new year...

Do you make New Year's resolutions? What are you going to focus on this year?

Besides the usual lose weight and get healthy, I have 2 goals/ideas for the year.

1. Read more books
Instead of surfing the internet and playing bejeweled, I would like to read more at night. I feel better and sleep better when I read at night instead of playing on the computer.

2. Relax
I want to not stress so much about things I can't control. I thought about this as I took a nap this afternoon. There are so many times that I want to nap while Patrick is napping, but I feel guilty about "wasting" my time. So what if I take a nap? I think I will allow myself to relax more this year.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

My new goal that I started today is to drink 32
Ounces of water a day- not going to cut out cokes,tea etc just want to drink more water and maybe eventually start cutting others out- so far on day one I have drank 1600 ml :)

T said...

My goal is to get rid of all the stuff in my house that I don't use. And learn not to acquire stuff I don't need and won't use.