Saturday, December 11, 2010

6 more days

Then, Patrick becomes a COLE!!

In honor of that, here are 2 of my favorite things that Patrick has done/said this week:

1. I was changing his diaper and he was fussing about it. I told him that he needed to be nice cause Santa Claus knows if he is good. Patrick looked at me and said, "uh-oh".

2. I hang up plastic grocery bags on the cabinet drawers in the kitchen to collect trash during the day. We keep the trash can in the laundry room, but that is also where the litter box is kept. That is too tempting for a certain little 17 month old in our house, so I just throw away trash in those plastic bags.

I had some diapers that I was taking to Patrick's day care. I put them in a grocery bag by the front door. Patrick picked up the bag and walked away with it. I followed him to the kitchen. He took the plastic bag and hung it up on the kitchen drawer. I guess he's been watching me pretty closely.

6 more days....6 more days!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Can't wait to see pictures! What a happy day for you!