Sunday, December 12, 2010

Funny Maggie quotes from this week

Before I give you the Maggie quotes, I thought this was funny. It is from her BFF, Katelyn.

Katelyn's mom, Kirsten, was teasing Maggie about making a CD of all of the songs that Maggie doesn't like. Katelyn started teasing her and singing the DORA theme song and Justin Beiber songs and "some of Hannah Montana" songs. It was funny to watch them tease each other, kind of like a grown up relationship where you can pick on the other person.

1. After Maggie's nutcracker rehearsal. Maggie: I don't get it. Why do we wake up, leap around & dance with dolls? I don't get it.

2. From Maggie: Awww. I saw a worm. I love nature.(pause) I love nature when it's dead.

3. Not a funny one, but I went to her classroom to volunteer right after I learned that we would be adopting Patrick on Friday. I whispered the good news in her ear and she squealed with delight. Then, she told Katelyn and they were both very excited. It was such a sweet moment!

No comments: