Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bananas on my feet

Patrick is obsessed with bananas. He would like to eat about 3 of them a day. I have to ration his consumption to about 1 or 2 a day. Cause, you know, I believe in moderation.

He eats them in his high chair in the kitchen. He has also recently discovered the fun of feeding Willie from his high chair. Patrick throws down a piece of cheese or meat from his chair and Willie gobbles it up. Willie thinks this is an awesome new game and Patrick laughs and laughs!

Patrick usually has 1 or 2 chunks of banana left on his high chair tray. He tries to throw it down to Willie, but Willie's not a big fan of bananas. So, they sit under the high chair.

So, about 2 times a day, I step on a piece of gooey banana. It's a disgusting feeling. You would think that I would clean up the banana off the floor as soon as I saw it. But, I forget. I forget that there is banana on the floor and I'm moving the high chair to get to the living room and I do it again.

Stupid bananas on my feet.

No comments: