Thursday, April 15, 2010

My job chart

Do you struggle to get your kids to help out around the house? We have tried to use charts before and Maggie loves to check off her chores as she completes them. I admit that I have slacked on getting a new chart up for her. I was creating it by hand. But, there's a new online job chart site that can help with that. And, it's FREE!

Here's some information about the online chore chart's website: If you're having trouble rallying your troops to help you clear out the clutter and get your house in tip-top shape, we just might have the perfect solution for you. And unlike those pretty petals in your garden, this is one tool that will be brightening up your household throughout the seasons!

Check out . Can you imagine your kids actually looking forward to doing chores? My Job Chart makes it possible.

My Job Chart is a FREE online Chore Chart that teaches kids to work in a fun and productive way. Using an easy and fun online system, My Job Chart inspires kids to do their chores on time. An interactive point system tracks your child's progress, creating excitement and enthusiasm among kids. And the fully customizable chore chart allows you and your child to decide upon mutually determined rewards, fostering communication and developing responsibility. You even get an email or text message when your kids finish their chores or they earn a reward!


Be sure to go here to set up a job chart and to create a profile.

I hope that this helps you out and maybe I can get my little "helper" motivated to help out too.

1 comment:

Brynn Gieger said...

We used to have a job chart, but it was more like a punishment chart. Don't get me wrong - we got paid for doing our regular chores. But if you did something bad or rude or mean, you had to do a job on this chart. Even my parents were included. I don't think it lasted long - lol.