Sunday, December 7, 2008

hmmmm

I'm not sure what to say. I don't want to leave that downer post on my blog. We had a horrible experience in court. I don't want to post what is going to happen on a public forum, but if you don't know, just email me.

Things are slowly getting back to "normal". We are in the full swing of Christmasing in our house. The tree is up and R loves it. He is in awe of it. He also learned two new words this weekend. He learned please and cookie. He says it A LOT!

We went to the Christmas parade last night. It was very fun and I love those kind of things. Thankfully, Steven goes along with me. It's definitely not his thing at all.

We had a Christmas cookie swap tonight at church. So many yummy cookies. I ate so much sugar tonight that I was sick afterwards and I was craving meat! That never happens, I guess my body needed to counteract all of the sugar in me.

Tomorrow we have a visit with a family friend that wants the children. I am not really looking forward to it, but I think that Steven will stay at home with Maggie so I will have an hour to myself. How sad is my life that I'm looking forward to an hour sitting in a yucky, hard chair in a government building just cause I'll be by myself?

In good news, my mom will be here in 13 days. I can't wait. Maggie and I have been counting down the days. I wonder if Steven is counting them down,too? lol

1 comment:

Bug said...

All Steven wants for Christmas is ME!!! (Sing to the tune of that Country song...)

Memaw