Monday, January 14, 2013

More Patrick

He's a homebody. He loves going to sandee's house, but he loves the days when i tell him that he can stay home all day. After I picked him up on Monday, he ran into our house. He started turning around in a circle saying: My home. I love it here.

===========================================================

After being home for a while, we got in the car to pick up the girls from school. I handed him a graham cracker after I buckled him in his seat. He said: Mommy, you're the best mommy ever.

Well, I can handle that.

==========================================================

Tonight I left the house after dinner to go to Bible study. Patrick took off all his clothes except his underwear. As I walked to my car, Patrick was standing in front of the glass door. His white chest and his underwear were all I could see. He called out: Bye mommy, I wuv you.

==========================================================

I got home from bible study. It was time for Patrick to go to bed. He begged me to let copper sleep in his bed. Let's see how this plays out.

No comments: