Saturday, October 24, 2009

32

Today, I turned 32. Some highlights from my birthday celebration!

1. Maggie's kindergarten class singing Happy birthday to me!
2. Maggie telling me that she will love me no matter how old I get.
3. Waking up at 6:30 a.m. to a precious little boy. I couldn't be mad at him for waking me up so early. He's too cute!
4. Going to the pumpkin patch. Not doing one thing that I chose to do, but having a blast with my family and watching them have fun. Wow, I'm old. Steven called me Clark Griswold for choosing a family event for my birthday celebration!
5. Having the waiter make me a special dessert at Olive Gardent tonight. It was 2 thin mints covered in whipped cream and a cherry. Interesting...
6. Maggie telling us that her favorite smells of all time is the smell of wet paint and new books.
7. Watching Steven climb on to the giant blow up thing with Maggie because she was scared to go by herself. He was the only dad out there on the bouncy thing.
8.Knowing my husband tried to keep the babies asleep a little longer this morning so I could sleep. He got up at 5:30 and fed Patrick so maybe he would sleep a little longer.
9. Seeing two cutie red heads on a ginormous pumpkin at the pumpkin patch. Trying not to cry as my heart was very grateful for our 2 little ones.
10. Having coffee/donuts for breakfast with good friends!

1 comment:

Mom said...

11. Having the cutest kitty cat girl at the whole pumpkin patch.

Word verifciation:
iddionsp: a dumb person on ice