Sunday, February 22, 2009

I might have the change the name of this blog

It seems like all I talk about is animals on this thing. Well, we got quite a nice surprise this morning. He is quite a cutie.

I went out to the car this morning to get maggie's shoes that she left in the car. When I got closer, I heard a little "meow". Sometimes Mickey goes under Steven's truck to stay dry, but this was a different sound. We tried and tried to get him out, but he wouldn't budge. Finally, Steven came home and opened up the hood of his truck. On his engine, was a cute little boy.

We put him inside and in the bathroom. He is so snuggly. Maggie negotiated some tough terms with Steven and is now the proud owner of a little kitten.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, good for Maggie. I love that little girls have their daddies so wrapped around their little fingers lol. She sounds like my crew bargaining with Kris.

Valerie said...

He is so cute Beth! I am glad you guys gave in and kept him :)

Elizabeth Crawford said...

*GASP* Looks like Agatha! Bon chance with Maggie's first major responsibility! The firstborn is always soooo responsible.