Saturday, February 7, 2009

Beauty school

Tonight, Paula Deen came on tv. (Oh wow, I didn't even mean to start talking about Paula again. It just happened.) It was all about chocolate. Maggie and I giggled and snuggled down on the sofa to watch the magic.

Maggie kept saying how wonderful this episode was and even ranked it up there with the last episode we watched that was dedicated to butter.

Then, she got her little chair and decided that she would be my hair dresser and fix my hair. She got out a hair brush and some hairbands and pretend spray. It was so fun and I love it when someone plays with my hair. This went on for an hour. She even made a pretend sink where I put my head under a pretend shower so she could wet my hair.

She put big blankets on my legs and told me to pretend like I was at the spa and to just "freelax" for a little while. I love these little times where I can turn off the other distractions and just enjoy being girly with my little girl.

1 comment:

Bug said...

I wish Maggie would come here and "play" with my hair. Of course, I would fall asleep. Oh, by the way, what do Bob Dylan and Tom Petty both have in common? They UGLY!