Monday, February 11, 2013

Love

On Saturday night, Maggie asked me to craft with her. She had already made stuffed felt animals for the twins. I had wrapped birthday presents in cute paper.


I felt pretty crafted out, but Maggie wanted to spend some time sewing with me. She decided to make a sign for Julie's new section in her room. She embroidered a sign. She even set up a needled and a piece of felt for Julie. Oh and she got us all matching pajamas to wear while we were sewing. That girl loves details.

I haven't sewn anything in a very long time, however, I was inspired by Maggie. She writes out the letters and sews them on felt. I could do that. This is what I created.

It matches the new bedspread I got recently. I decided to put it in an embroidery hoop and add some flowers. I see my mistakes but I went ahead and hung it up in my room. I can see a new addiction coming on.







1 comment:

Carla Cee said...

very sweet post!! <3

if you have time pls join my firmoo giveaway:
http://carlacee.blogspot.com/2013/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html