Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So thankful

Tonight, I was sitting on the floor in Maggie's room. She has a hard time going to sleep so sometimes I sit on her floor until she can fall asleep. It doesn't take her long if she knows I am in her room.

Suddenly, I was overwhelmed with thankfulness. God has given me these two adorable kids and a wonderful husband and I am so blessed.

Last week, Steven was on his birthday trip and he had a blast. And it went well at home, too. But, I feel a sense of relief with Steven home again and the kids can't get enough of him. It makes me realize how good things are.

So, I just laid down on the floor and thanked God for my blessings tonight. He has given me so much to be thankful for and having my eyes opened to those blessings was a wonderful thing.

No comments: