Friday, May 4, 2012

Snake bite

Patrick talks about snakes a lot lately. He has a funnier story about snakes that is not appropriate to post on the Internet, but let me tell you about his snake story from today.

When he woke up this morning, I went in his room and he was very concerned about a boo boo on his toe. He told me that a "snake bit his toe".

He hopped around and cried and needed lots of attention. I offered to let him wear his flip flops so it wouldn't hurt his toe. But that wasn't working so I put him in the car shoeless and brought shoes for him to put on at Sandee's house.

I carried him to the door and handed Ashley his shoes. Before I could say a word, he cried that a snake bit his toe and he couldn't wear shoes. Ashley looked shocked until I tried to explain that we didn't really have snakes in our backyard.

So, I guess I need to get some spray to kill those imaginary snakes. They are hurting two year olds at our house.

No comments: