Thursday, August 27, 2009

My hubby


Steven had a birthday today. I hope he had a great day. We are going camping this weekend, so we tried to keep it pretty low key. He played golf, went to olive garden, played a new wii game with maggie and got some chocolate ice cream cake. That sounds pretty awesome to me.

My favorite part of the day was when he went to Walgreens at 1 a.m. to get Maggie some medicine. She has been under the weather on and off for a few days. When he left to get the medicine, Maggie said, "My daddy is so sweet. It's HIS birthday, but he went to get me medicine."

Later, she cried because "he is turning 37 and is going to be too old"!

We are going camping/fishing/jet skiing this weekend. We need it. It has been such a crazy week. We have been out every night of the week. I hope we can just relax and hang out. And Willie gets to try out our new tent. It has a special "room" just for dogs.

So, happy birthday, Steven. I hope you had a wonderful day. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and an awesome daddy.

(I took some awesome pictures of the items that Maggie bought for Steven that I will post later. They are hilarious, but very "thoughtful".)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steven! Hope y'all have a good time on your trip this weekend!

Brynn said...

Nothing could make a man feel worse about turning 37 than his daughter crying about him being too old... haha!