Sunday, July 19, 2009

Visiting with Donna


Last week, I met with Donna. She lives 30 minutes from where we were for our conference.
Donna is a friend from a pastor's wives' message board that I joined right after I got married. It has been such a great group of supportive, Christian women who understand life in ministry.
I have met Julia and Gina and I couldn't wait to meet Donna. I went to her house and then we went to a flower park nearby. It was beautiful. This is the view from the top looking back of the garden.

Here's some gorgeous lilies. They weren't as fragrant as most lilies are, but they were really pretty.
Donna's daughter, Joy, came with us. She is such a beautiful girl and I am so glad that I got to meet her. This is Joy and Donna posing in front of the ballroom at the flower gardens.

No comments: